Your safety is our greatest priority
Luxury, convenience & comfort
Our latest model Mercedes-Benz 519 Sprinter CDI extra long wheelbase turbocharged diesel all wheel drive passenger vehicle sets new standards for safety - which is our highest priority.
- All-wheel drive (4x4 AWD) featuring increased traction, improved driving stability and latest generation ADAPTIVE ESP (electronic traction system), and Downhill Speed Regulation (DSR), overcoming challenges presented by adverse weather and road conditions. Off-road use even safer and more flexible.
- An array of safety features and controls. Includes Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Acceleration Skid Control (ASR), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BAS), Roll Over Mitigation (ROM), Load Adaptive Control (LAC).
- Crosswind Assist - provides for automatic intervention in the event of strong, gusty crosswinds in order to help the vehicle stay on course
- Snow chains, all wheel drive, and safety features work together to ensure ability to travel in just about all conditions - particularly important in alpine environments
Our Mercedes-Benz AWD bus features highly advanced technology designed to provide extremely safe, reliable and very comfortable transport.
- Top of the line, luxury interior.
- Ample leg room and standing height inside.
- Comfort-Plus Tunja black seating with seat-belt
- Large high visibility windows for panoramic viewing of the magnificent New Zealand scenery - no matter where you sit.
- Lights and air conditioning to all rows
- Free onboard WIFI allows simultaneous use on the road by all passengers as required
- Seatback pockets
- USB to all rows for charging phones, tablets and other portable equipment
- Becker® MAP PILOT - fully integrated navigation system.
- Electric door and step
- PA system, Intercom & stereo
- Drop-down LCD TV screen for onboad entertainment
- Middle isle: "2+1" seating