Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Consistent with Tiaki care for New Zealand, Maossie Tours adopts the following strategies to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular sanitization of high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Display of our QR Code poster
- Adoption of the recommended NZ Ministry of Health cleaning protocol guidelines for businesses
The official New Zealand COVI-19 website provides information on how coronavirus is affecting our nation.
Face coverings are a Government requirement on public transport
As from 30 August 2020 New Zealanders will have to wear a mask or face covering on buses, trains, ferries, planes, taxis and Ubers. More information concerning this aspect on the NZ Government's COVID-19 website notification is located here. Their advice is to "wear a face covering, follow the directions of drivers and sit where the stickers and posters on-board tell you to."
Latest information on COVID-19 Alerts
South Island New Zealand is currently at COVID Alert level 2. Comprehensive information on what this means can be accessed by clicking on one of the buttons below