Consistent with Tiaki care for New Zealand, Maossie Tours adopts the following strategies to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular sanitization of high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Display of our QR Code poster
- Adoption of the recommended NZ Ministry of Health cleaning protocol guidelines for businesses
The official New Zealand COVI-19 website provides information on how coronavirus is affecting our nation.
COVID-19 Alert System in New Zealand
COVID-19 response in South Island New Zealand is determined by COVID Alert level regimes. Comprehensive information on what this means at the current time can be accessed by clicking on the links in the "Latest Information" section below.
Here are three useful external links to provide you with an update of the status of COVID-19 in New Zealand and advice on how to plan your trip.